SUNDAY MORNING BIBLE STUDY
Sundays | 8:30pm | Office Chapel
COUPLES CONNECT GROUP
Wednesdays | 6:30pm | Front Office
COUPLES CONNECT GROUP
Wednesdays | 6:30pm | New Office Commons
KID'S CONNECT GROUP
Wednesdays | 6:30pm | Kid's Life Area
MEN'S CONNECT GROUP
Mondays | 6:30pm | Paramount
LADIES' MORNING CONNECT GROUP
Tuesdays | 10:00am | The Well Cafe
LADIES' EVENING CONNECT GROUP
Tuesdays | 6:30pm | Paramount
YOUTH AT THE WELL
Wednesdays | 6:30pm | Youth Room
YOUNG ADULTS CONNECT GROUP
Sundays | 6:00pm | Office Chapel
DISCOVER CONNECT GROUP
Wednesdays | 6:30pm | Cafe
for more detailed information on specific groups, Please sign up above or email email@example.com.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What is a Connect Group?
- A Connect Group is a small group of people who meet weekly to study together and to connect one-on-one. Each group has a trained leader, and an average meeting lasts for about 2 hours. Connect Groups offer an intimate environment for encountering Jesus together. They provide a “safe” place to encourage, challenge, and support one another as we love God wherever we are and love people whoever they are!
Q: How important are Connect Groups?
- Connect Groups are the place where we study God’s Word or another Christian topic, grow together, and share our lives.
Q: When and where do they meet?
- Connect Groups meet on various days and nights each week throughout Artesia, Bellflower, Paramount, and Cerritos. There are three 8-week sessions each year in the Fall, Winter and Spring. (Connect Groups do not meet during the summer.)
Q: How long do they last?
- Each Connect Group session lasts eitght weeks. At the end of each session, you’ll have the choice of signing up for the same group, trying a new group, or taking a break.
Q: What will we study?
- There are a variety of studies for Connect Groups. There is the message based study designed to apply what you learned from the message on the weekend. Other groups study a book based on the Christian life and still others may study a particular book of the Bible. Our goal is to learn how to live out our faith in everyday life, as we discover, encounter, and display the love of Jesus.
Q: What does it cost?
- Connect Groups are FREE! However, if your Connect Group is doing a special study, you may have to pay the cost of a book or study guide. At your first meeting (which is also a potluck dinner), your group will discuss what you will be studying and if you will need to make any purchases.
Q: What about childcare?
- We only offer childcare in our Couples Group. Our Couples Group is unique as we have SO MANY children that come with them. So your kids will have a Connect Group of their own. Every week, we provide a craft, a leader, and sometimes a lesson or movie to entertain you kids while you are able to grow deeper in the Word with your Connect Group.
Q: How do I choose a group?
- We recommend choosing a group based on its leader and your situation in life. Groups usually do best when members share common interests and challenges. In the end, you’ll find it’s worth the drive! If you need help finding the right group (especially if you are new to The Well), please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Q: How do I sign up for a Connect Group?
- You can sign up any time online or during service the three weeks prior to one of our Fall, Winter, or Spring Sessions. You can also contact Erin Edquist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 562-860-2407 and she will be happy to help you get connected!
Q: Where do I go to the first meeting?
- Your first night of Connect Group will be a potluck. Your Connect Group leader or coordinator will contact you the week before your Connect Group starts to give you directions and help you decide what to bring to the potluck.
Questions? Contact Erin Edquist at email@example.com or 562-860-2407